High-Temperature Bottom Loading Furnace up to 1650 °C with Integrated Speed Cooling System for Sintering of Translucent Zirconia.
Due to their maximum temperature of 1650 °C and their large furnace chamber, the high-temperature bottom loading furnaces are perfectly suited for sintering translucent zirconia. The motor-driven lifting table significantly simplifies the charging of the high-temperature furnace. The all-around heating of the cylindrical furnace chamber ensures a very even temperature uniformity.
The high-temperature bottom loading furnaces are additionally equipped with a drying as well as a forced cooling function. For residual drying, the oven remains open gapwise during heating up to a defined temperature and thus ensures reliable removal of moisture. For accelerated cooling, the furnace is automatically opened step by step under program control. Depending on the batch used and the saggars, these high-temperature furnaces can achieve total cycle times of less than two and a half hours. The furnaces can be individually programmed for all recommended sintering curves of all zirconia manufacturers.
Features & Benefits:
- Temperature max 1650 °C
- Furnace chamber with a volume of 1 or 2 liters, table with large floor space
- High-quality heating elements made of molybdenum disilicide offer very good protection against chemical interaction between charge and heating elements
- Outstanding temperature uniformity due to all-round furnace chamber heating
- Forced cooling function with automatic, step-by-step opening from a preset temperature
- Drying function: When starting the program, the table will be driven in drying position and closes automatically at 500 °C