These high-temperature furnaces are ideally suited for sintering bridges and crowns made of translucent zirconia.
The special heating elements made of molybdenum disilicide promise very good protection against chemical interaction between the charge and the furnace components. The bridges and crowns are loaded in ceramic saggars. The furnaces can be individually programmed for all recommended sintering curves by almost all zirconium manufacturers.
Features and Benefits:
- Temperature max 1650 °C
- Furnace chamber with a volume of 1 or 4 liters
- Special heating elements made of molybdenum disilicide offer very good protection against chemical interaction between charge and heating elements
- Dual shell housing made of textured stainless-steel sheets with additional fan cooling for low surface temperature
- Only fiber materials are used which are not classified as carcinogenic according to TRGS 905, class 1 or 2
- Adjustable air inlet
- Furnace chamber can be charged with up to two (LHT 01/17D) or three (LHT 03/17D) saggars, 15 or 25 individual crowns per level (depending on model)
- Exhaust air opening in the roof
- Type S thermocouple