The intelligent design software – developed according to dental technology logic.
The Ceramill Mind design software, developed by Amann Girrbach in close collaboration with dental technicians, meets all requirements. Perfectly coordinated to the Ceramill Map400-Scanner, the Ceramill Mind integrates seamlessly into the system architecture of the Ceramill system and impresses due to its ease of operation, process reliability and precision.
The user interface of the CAD program, which is orientated to the conventional laboratory workflow, considerably simplifies the framework fabrication process and covers a comprehensive range of indications from crowns, bridges, inlays/onlays and telescope crowns to customised abutments. Features and areas of application are progressively refined, allowing the Ceramill Mind to be upgraded by a large number of software modules.
- Fully anatomical and anatomically reduced crowns and bridges
- Reducing wax-ups
- Individual abutments (Upgrade Ceramill M-Plant module)
- Multi-unit, screw-retained bridges (Upgrade Ceramill M-Plant module)
- Bars (Upgrade Ceramill M-Bars module)
- Splints (Upgrade Ceramill M-Splint module)
- Provisional shell restorations (Upgrade Ceramill Microshell module)
- Simultaneous designing in the upper and lower jaw
- Library teeth automatically adapt to the scanned diagnostic model
- Automatic defining of the preparation margins
- Intuitive dental technical work-flow for comfortable and reliable use
- The virtual articulator simulates the mandibular excursions and automatically constructs a full anatomical framework proposal, according to the dynamic occlusion, therefore reducing the necessity to grind the surfaces after milling
- The order button integrated in the program makes sending the construction data simple
- Open for every type of construction data (File type: stl), increases flexibility