Shielding gas sinter furnace and flood chamber for Ceramill Sintron®
Ceramill Argotherm is a high-temperature furnace and was specially developed for sintering Ceramill Sintron®.
The Ceramill Argotherm is easily operated at the press of a button and controls the sinter program of the milled CoCr units. The compact furnace that requires minimum space is used as a benchtop model and cools actively after sintering.
The removable Ceramill Argovent® sinter chamber, ensures minimal consumption of argon gas and homogeneous, distortion-free sintering of the restorations.
- Dimensions D/W/H: 385 x 400 x 465 mm
- Weight: 23 kg
- Eletrical connections: V/Hz 220-240/50-60
- Power: 3,5 kW
- Max. temperature: 1.550° C
- Fuse (time-delayed): 4A
- Degree protection – IP20
- Thermal protection class according to DIN EN 60519-2: Class 0
- Sound pressure level: < 80 db(A)