Receive $1,225 off your new scanner with Dental System Removable!
All new scanner purchases will be eligible for an Abutment Designer add-on at no additional cost.
*Promotion cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. Ships with order. Offer ends 12/30/19.
• Excellence favored by thousands of labs in over 120 countries
• 400+ developers creating leading technology to maximize profitability for labs
• Driving digital dentistry with 100+ pending patents
• Fast scanners with documented accuracy
• Intuitive software that enables exceptional digital craftmanship
• Listed scanners, developed according to ISO standards and Red Dot recognized
• Largest suite of scanners
• Unrivalled integration with TRIOS and third-party IOS, mills and 3D printers
• Widest range of treatment workflows
© 2019 Henry Schein, Inc. Note: Participating in a promotional discount program (e.g., points, discount redemptions or other special awards) is only permissible in accordance with discount program rules. By participation in such program, you agree that, to your knowledge, your practice of any “buy/get” (or “no charge”) items is a discount applied to your other purchases on the same invoice. The reportable value (unit price) of the “no charge” item will be identified on the invoice. To calculate the applicable discount on the other items on the same invoice, divide the total value (unit price(s)) of any no-charge item(s) by the total value (extension complies with the program requirements. For HS promotions: This promotion offers a bundled discount. The cost price(s)) of all other items purchased on the same invoice, and apply the resulting percentage equally to each item to determine net prices. For manufacturer promotions: The prices stated in the invoice or statement may reflect a discount or be subject to a rebate. You must fully and accurately report this stated discount price, or if applicable, any net pricing, after giving effect to any rebates, to Medicare, Medicaid, Tricare and any other federal or State program upon request by any such program. Accordingly, you should retain these records. It is your responsibility to review any agreements or other documents applicable to these prices to determine if they are subject to a rebate