Due to popular demand, CAP has planned our second annual education on the high seas. This year we have selected a premier cruise line and ship, the Celebrity Silhouette, and we are going to be visiting some great Caribbean ports. The rooms start at just $1700 for two, including all meals and entertainment. The ship sails from Fort Lauderdale, Florida, on January 31, 2016.
This year we are bringing along some incredibly talented people from dentistry to share state-of-the-art, compelling dental laboratory topics. There are 12 hours of continuing education and CEU’s provided during this seven-day trip. Here are some of the titles of the programs:
- Digital Marketing, Rob Nazzal, 1 hr
- Adding to Lab’s Top and Bottom Line, Bob Cohen, 1 hr
- Advanced 3Shape (hands on), Sam Wainwright, 2 hours
- Regulatory Standards, Andrea Kim & Risa Cohen, 1 hr
- Web Design & Photography for your Lab, Alexis Sixel, 1 hour
- Post Processing Zirconia, Pam Hanneman, 1 hr
- Thinking Outside the Box, Getting the Most Out of the Scanner, Shane Williams, 1 hour
- Revolutionizing Restorations with a Digital Workflow, Alan Jurim, DDS 2 hrs
- An Overview of Dental Ceramics, Alan Jurim, DDS 1 hr
- Implant Studio Surgical Guide Solution, Richard Wooddell, 1 hour
Our trip last year was highly educational, a lot of fun, and we all bonded and learned from one another. This year we have planned more education and improved island group trips for fun in the sun. Believe me, you don’t want to miss this mixed education, social, and travel event.
Thanks for reading,
Bob Cohen, CDTBack to All Posts